Thursday 13 February 2014

softball match vs Fajar

Hey so today my school assumption English had a softball match against fajar and we won!

    I am so proud of my team even when we had our up's and down's during the match cause we were so scared we might lose but I don't blame them at all honestly without those up's and down's we won't be as strong as we are now.

   We did our best and we showed a great fight, hoping in future all our other matches we will have the same spirt and put all our 100 or more % into the game! and if there a point of time when we get angry with each other again always remember that we are all in this together:)

  Once again I'm so greatful being part of AES softball team thanks girls :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey im just being me and blogging about things.
Haters gonna hate