Tuesday 24 December 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Hey guys!! its the 25th of December time check 3.12am. I cant really sleep right now cause I ate chocolate hahah...>~< well I went for a 8.30 pm mass at Saint Mary Of The Angels (SMOTA) with my friend and her family. bump into some friends and manage to give some there presents (but not all coz I forgot some at home).

After mass I went to my friend place to collect my present, play around for awhile then eat. Her parents are just so kind and sweet plus I really enjoyed the food when I was there haha thank you.

I honestly enjoyed today, had some crazy epic pictures and lots of laugh.

(even it isn't the end of 2013 I just want to say) 2013 is a lesson for me, I learnt that trusting people so easily isn't that good cause they may cheat on you. Everyone hates different type of people they judge you in every way. No matter how much you try to please people they just wont see the beauty in your effort. there's many other things I learnt but I'm not going say it all haha... Just hoping and wishing 2014 will be a better year.  MERRY CHIRSTMAS!!!!

Song of the nite/morning (Last Christmas by Ariana Grande)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey im just being me and blogging about things.
Haters gonna hate